Where to purchase CS3 at discounted rate?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by lil1998, Sep 13, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Sep 1, 2010
    Is it possible to find the CS3 design suite at a discounted rate these days? I had CS4 on my work computer and wasn't a big fan, but I have used CS3 fairly extensively and like it. Would like to buy a copy, but can't afford the usual rates.

There must be copies of CS3 out there that retailers want to unload...anyone have good luck with this? While I was typing this I was Googling and found one, does anyone have experience with this retailer?

2. thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 1, 2010
    OK, seeing stuff that says that site is a scam and is actually offering downloaded software, not CDs. So...anyone know of stores that sell real copies of CS3 for less than $500?
  3. macrumors newbie

Sep 14, 2010
    Go to Amazon and grab yourself a premium package. This online shop has everything you are looking for: amazon.co.uk
  4. macrumors 6502a

Jan 7, 2009
    Paris, France
  5. macrumors member

Mar 31, 2008
    Check your PM.
  6. macrumors 6502a

Hermes Monster

May 4, 2010
    I'm in the same situation, and currently watching five auctions on eBay (watching them spiral out of my budget I should say).

I did see a copy of CS3 Design suite being sold by a Amazon trader for £299 last week but didn't have the funds at the time and it's now gone - boooooo!

With regards to sites like that, if it seems too good to be true..it probably is!