Where to sell Apple collection

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by xstokes11, Dec 27, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

hey all! i have a pretty extensive collection of mac products that i am looking to sell. the main bulk of it is mac magazines full collections with multilple copies: macformat. icreate. computer arts. macworld(ukandus). wired. macaddict. etc etc. the list goes on and on.

i also have a lot of mac software never used and a few desktop computers and laptops too. printers and accessories are also available but are not priority.

where can i sell or list all this stuff??

2. macrumors 603

Tomorrow

eBay.

3. macrumors 6502

ppcg4mac

We have a Marketplace here on the forum, but you have to be a member for 6 months and have at least 250 posts to access it. Otherwise, I would recommend eBay or your local Craigslist page.

4. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    OP, we do not allow sales of items outside the marketplace (you need to be a member for 6 months and a post count greater then 250 for access). I updated the title to make it more appropriate

5. macrumors newbie

where to sell apple collection.

Not sure if I have good or better karma then most but I've had good dealings on ebay, everything purchased was described and if not I was able to return it. So to me, it's sometimes worth the higher price. But more important to me is I do find ebay safe or safer than say a craigslist or whatever else close to it.
    I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and we many times hear of a craigslist ripoff, as the posters know your coming with cash so you have to be careful.
    Bob