Where to trade-in or sell my macs?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by plumers, Jun 18, 2004.

1. plumers macrumors member

Hello, Does everyone knows where to trade-in my iBook Clammy with newer one or just sell my Clammy other than this forums and ebay??? If so, tell me then. I porbably will sell my Clammy within this 2 weeks and change to iMac (flat 15"). Does everyone wants my clammy. Mine is

iBook Clammy Blueberry G3 300MHz
    160MB of RAM (sorry! my friend took my 512 because I bet on lakers and lakers were lost 20 points, so lucky him. If lakers won, I should've get his JBL Pro Speakers with Subby. Pretty equal deals huh!)
    3GB of hard drive
    complete with new battery (purchased 1 month ago) and fresh install OS

How much price do you guys think I can sell it for? I have no idea about pricing... :confused:

2. Thirteenva macrumors 6502a

You can trade in your old computers here at powermax.com with the money going toward the purchase of a new one.

3. adamjay macrumors 6502a

adamjay

and check your sig...

"- OS X Panther 10.2.4" do you mean 10.3.4 ??

4. Mr Poop E Pantz macrumors member

5. plumers thread starter macrumors member

Then how much do you guys think my clammy would worth. I've asked www.macconnections.com and they would buy my clammy for $140. I'm afraid if they would rip me off again

6. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

On Ebay you might be able to get $300 for it. Anybody who is buying it with plans to resell it won't give you very much for it. Have you ever traded in a car to buy a new one? Same thing. You can get much more selling it yourself than trading it in.

When did you make you Lakers bet? If it was anytime after the series started then you deserved to lose. :p

7. HasanDaddy macrumors 6502a

I sell my used machines to www.macsolutions.com

It took awhile for them to test it out and stuff, but they didn't lowball the price and the check was sent to me shortly after their testing - a real pleasure to work with overall

so i recommend them