Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applegirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
In Cancun. Be back never.
If you could be anywhere at this very second (doing anything?), where would it be?

Personally I'd rather be backpacking around Europe or lazing on a beach at this point than sitting in a hotel room in Baltimore. :)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
San Francisco.
Or New York.
Or Boston.
Or Chicago.
but not Dallas.
(I want to take a tour of a Federal Reserve!)

Since all of the above aren't feasible, I'm gonna have to say at home, napping. I am so le tired.

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
At this time of year, somewhere nice and cold... Sweden, Norway or Finland and with lots of snow. Lots and lots of snow. :D

The rest of the year.... Tomales Bay/Inverness, California would be nice. :D

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Standing at the top of a snow covered mountain, getting ready to ski down a run.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
clayj said:
We have one of those here in Charlotte... I'm on the same power grid, so my power NEVER goes out. :cool:

No no no, not the Charlotte branch of the Richmond FRB. I mean a Federal Reserve district bank, gal dernit!

Add Richmond to my list!

/but not Atlanta
//The whole murder rate kinda freaks me out
///ooo, Philadelphia Federal Reserve!

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
applegirl said:
...than sitting in a hotel room in Baltimore. :)
Where in Baltimore? Depending on where you are/what you are in the mood for, the least I can do for you is let you know where some good places to eat are.

I'm a bit cold, so I'd like to be somewhere warm. Playa del Carmen was nice, but I would like to visit Australia, so I'd like to be there. It is warm there, right?

MongoTheGeek

macrumors 68040
nbs2 said:
Where in Baltimore? Depending on where you are/what you are in the mood for, the least I can do for you is let you know where some good places to eat are.

I'm a bit cold, so I'd like to be somewhere warm. Playa del Carmen was nice, but I would like to visit Australia, so I'd like to be there. It is warm there, right?

59F in Sydney accord to METAR. The high was 86 yesterday.

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
Many places...

1. With my wife anywhere;)
2. Cycling
3. Backpacking in Tibet
4. MR Convention at Mama's Fish House on Maui
5. In the design room in Cupertino looking at all the secrets and playing with all of the toys.
6. Snow Skiing in the Swiss Alps
7. In that sweet 2 seater Bentley (What's it called?) driving up the PCH. (the one that Paris' boyfriend wrecked)
8. In the TV Show Lost
9. In San Francisco eating at Mama's on Washington Square (what's all this Mama's stuff) or Scomas
10. I would love to be small enough to be living inside my pb right now. (maybe I shouldn't have written this one)

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
san francisco

somewhere with lots of snow and all my snowboarding gear

at home sleeping, instead of being bored out of my mind waiting for my math class to start

or, be with vniow :eek: :D :D ;) :p

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
emw said:
Ah, I see that's a site that I might want to check out after work... ;)

Yeah.. and not on my orchestra director's computer.

MY BAD, I'M SORRY, HISD NETWORK MONITORING PEOPLE. Didn't mean to click. vniow tricked me or something.

Also, add London to my list of places I'd rather be. Also Vienna.

And I just flipped through my little vacation picture book of SF. I want to go back more than I want a maxed-out quad G5 w/ 4x30" screens. The pics of Infinite loop nearly killed me! I was looking at them and just smiling like a moron.

Also, add playing violin/viola (without gimping up) to my list of things I'd rather be doing.

*dramatic sigh*

/aspirin doesn't work
//ibuprofen doesn't either
///nor does tyenol
////ONLY BEXTRA! *sob*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.