whew, that was a relief...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Chubby Cox, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Chubby Cox macrumors member

May 2, 2004
    so, i just got done ordering my first mac- 12" powerbook with the hard drive upgrade and a bluetooth mouse. i also got an extra gigabyte of ram from newegg. i've been saving up for this computer since last november, so it was really quite a relief to finally do it (although my hand was shaking so bad that i could barely click my mouse to submit the order!) now, i get to wait for it to show up.......anyone have any funny stories to tell or anything in the meantime? :)
  2. jemeinc macrumors 6502a

Feb 14, 2004
    South Jersey
    Cool !!! I want a 12" PB... Just can't justify it right now... Hopefully soon though... In the meantime I'll just be a mix of both happy for, & envious of you at the same time...;-)
  3. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

Jan 6, 2004
    Cape Cod
    yea, I did something like that when I ordered my iMac; I skipped supper and played video games. -- something I rarly do.

While ordering my iPod I was like "wtf, just another $300 down the crapper."
  4. ToddW macrumors 6502a

Feb 26, 2004
    i remember like it was yesterday. i was sitting at my computer hesitating posting on macrumors on whether or no i should do it, scared that my wife was going to kick my behind. she gave me permission and i went for it. no regrets!
  5. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Jul 6, 2003
    Los Angeles
    A bear and a rabbit were going to the bathroom in the woods. The bear said to the rabbit "excuse me, do you have a problem with poop sticking to your fur?" The rabbit said "no." So the bear wiped his butt with the rabbit.

Good story? It's true.

Congratulations on the Mac. You'll love it.