Which chain store has the best selection of cases?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by iThinman, May 22, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

I'm into instant gratification.

Which chain store have you found to have the best selection of iPad cases? What brands did you see there?

Specifically, looking for folio style iPad 2 cases in the Bay Area similar to the chinao or hooboa (original apple case style)

2. macrumors 6502

You mean your local malls don't have those small kiosks set up right outside the Apple Store selling iPhone cases & such?

Lots of them sell crap, though some of them have surprisingly good selections, including Speck and Otterbox to name a couple.

3. macrumors 6502

Best buy, AT&T, Sam's, and the Apple Store to name a few.

4. macrumors 6502

The apple store has the worst selection of cases, especially for the iPad 2. Cases for the iPhone/iPod touch are a different story.

5. macrumors member

Target had a somewhat decent selection. Walmart was mostly iPad 1 stuff. Meijer (a regional store here) had the best selection out of anywhere I went. I checked an AT&T store and they only had a blue smart cover and an ifrogz summit in stock.

6. macrumors 68020

Frys...if you can stand the chaos...and their, at times, questionable practices. I've had good luck there, but I inspect everything before I buy it.

7. macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

Check out Brookstone if there is one by you.

Nice selection of cases.