Which color iPod hides the appearance of the Invisible Shield/Best Skins Ever?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by amin, Sep 24, 2006.

1. amin macrumors 6502a

Aug 17, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I currently use a skin from bestskinsever.com on my Motorola Q. Not only has it protected my Q against the worst my pocket has to offer - it also took a couple hard drops without a scratch. Meanwhile, my iPod Photo has lived its entire life in a leather case and managed to get significantly scratched. Now I am thinking of replacing it with either a refurb 60GB video iPod or a new 80GB model, and I am definitely going to get a skin from Best Skins Ever to protect it. I like the look of the black iPod, but I was thinking it would show the presence of the skin more so than the white. Anyone have experience with this or a similar product to know whether this is the case?
  2. abeyk macrumors regular

Jul 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    black does make the skin more noticeable, but it still looks a lot better than the white.
  3. bshelly macrumors newbie

Jan 27, 2004
    I just recently put the Bestskinsever skin on my Black 80gb iPod and I have to say that it does show quite a bit more than I was hoping. It does make it more glossy looking and serves the purpose for which it was intended. I just wish they made a skin that truely covered the corners 99-100%.

I have used a BSE on my Sprint Treo 650, and I have to say that I feel it improves the look of the device. Most can't even tell it's on there :)