Which iPod sucks the least?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mark28, Feb 6, 2010.

1. macrumors 68000

My ipod dead, hard drive failure again and now I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking for the iPod that has the least problems known. Any suggestions?

The iPod classic seems nice, but it also has a hard drive that will break down eventually? Someone told me that there were issues with it.

How is the iPod Touch? I hear it's easy to break and scratch it too. Does it have anti-finger print screen?

Just let me know what the issues are since I'm looking for a replacement iPod that will last me for a long time with no issues. :cool:

2. macrumors P6

dukebound85

i have had the ipod touch for 2.5 years and enjoy it today

at first i missed teh clickwheel but the advantages the software brings is quite nice

i would get a touch these days if you dont care for carrying all your music around

3. Moderator emeritus

Hellhammer

I've had Nano for 3 years and it's still fine. Get a nice case and it won't break

4. macrumors 6502

My sister's got an iPod Touch. I have an iPhone. they're very reliable and the screen is NOT easy to scratch.

5. macrumors 68000

dXTC

I can vouch for the nano as well. My 2nd-gen nano's also been around for about three years. It can still crank the jams too, although it doesn't get nearly as much use now that I have the 5G nano as my mainstay.

6. macrumors G5

Consultant