Which iPod sucks the least?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mark28, Feb 6, 2010.

1. macrumors 68000

Jan 29, 2010
    My ipod dead, hard drive failure again and now I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking for the iPod that has the least problems known. Any suggestions?

The iPod classic seems nice, but it also has a hard drive that will break down eventually? Someone told me that there were issues with it.

How is the iPod Touch? I hear it's easy to break and scratch it too. Does it have anti-finger print screen?

Just let me know what the issues are since I'm looking for a replacement iPod that will last me for a long time with no issues. :cool:
  2. macrumors P6

Jul 17, 2005
    5045 feet above sea level
    i have had the ipod touch for 2.5 years and enjoy it today

at first i missed teh clickwheel but the advantages the software brings is quite nice

i would get a touch these days if you dont care for carrying all your music around
  3. Moderator emeritus

Dec 10, 2008
    I've had Nano for 3 years and it's still fine. Get a nice case and it won't break
  4. macrumors 6502

Feb 6, 2010
    My sister's got an iPod Touch. I have an iPhone. they're very reliable and the screen is NOT easy to scratch.
  5. macrumors 68000

Oct 30, 2006
    Up, up in my studio, studio
    I can vouch for the nano as well. My 2nd-gen nano's also been around for about three years. It can still crank the jams too, although it doesn't get nearly as much use now that I have the 5G nano as my mainstay.
  6. macrumors G5

Jun 27, 2007