Which is the best Mac Magazinne?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by fjguerra, Jan 13, 2004.

1. fjguerra macrumors newbie

Hi! I'm planning to subscribe to a Mac Magazinne. Can someone tell me which one is the best?? Must shipp international (to Mexico). I'm a normal Mac user who wants to be up to date with all around Mac. If possible, magazinne should include a CD.

Thanx!

2. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Well MacAddict does have a great layout and their CD's certainly include some pretty cool software. I subscribe to Mac Home, MacAddict, and Macworld, of which Macworld I like the least. It's just the look and layout of the magazine, but if you can look beyond that all three are terrific in answering any of your questions and reviews.

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i have not read any of them in a few years, but MacAddict was always the best, hands down. seems like it still is.

paul

4. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

I subscribe to MacWorld, and I enjoy reading it, I am actually two issue behind on my reading as I end up reading every friggin article.

I am thinking about subscribing to MacAddict as well, not sure yet.

5. Nicky G macrumors 6502a

Nicky G

I really like Mac Directory, but it's only quarterly, and is almost more like a fashion mag for Mac lovers. Or something. I mean -- it has style.

6. Maclarny macrumors 6502

Maclarny

I am subscribed to MacAddict and Macworld. Of the two, Macaddict is my favorite. It is, in my opinion, the magazine that best represents apple users.