Which is the best Solitaire game?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod touch Apps' started by MicroByte, Jul 10, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

I am a touch user so haven't upgraded yet. I currently have a Jailbroken touch. My wife is addicted to the iSolitaire game. I really want to upgrade to 2.0, but will need a substitute for iSolitaire (which is a really well done game!).

Has anyone bought a comparable if not better one from the app store yet? If so, which one would you recommend? One with both the 1 card or 3 card solitaire would be best.

Thanks! :)

2. macrumors 68030

3. macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I love iSolitaire too, that's why I'm waiting for a jailbreak for 2.0 so I can just download that one again. I did like that some of the app store ones had pyramid solitaire too.

4. macrumors 601

t0mat0

A fair few Solitaire versions will be coming out - was talking to a person who does QA for a company coming out with lots of different apps, including iPhone ones. Sounds like it's pretty easy to actually create them /or recode them from C. One of their apps was a kick ass solitaire app apparently.

5. macrumors 65816

Galley

I played AcidSolitaire for many years on my Palm devices. I was stoked to see an iPhone version. It is an excellent port, and even includes two more games. The gameplay is unsurpassed. :D

6. macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm the developer of iSolitaire and have a version based on this in the queue waiting to be approved. Look for "Solitaire Top 3" to appear soon. It includes three games; Klondike, FreeCell and Spider.

More info here:

http://solitaire.rustyredwagon.com

7. macrumors regular