Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eYeBALL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2007
I was looking for some cheap ram for my macbook pro as i am wanting to upgrade my 2.16ghz 15" MBP to 2gb. Any advice greatly appreciated

eYeBALL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2007
Thanks for the quick replying guys, im looking at both sites atm, although i wish they were equal to the low pices in the states, i think i should plan a 2 week trip every year to buy everything i need from america, lol

és:

macrumors 6502a
Thanks for the quick replying guys, im looking at both sites atm, although i wish they were equal to the low pices in the states, i think i should plan a 2 week trip every year to buy everything i need from america, lol

Unfortunately, you would be stung for import duty (unless you can get away with it of course). You also need to remember that the prices shown are not including state tax, so they are not quite as cheap as they seem)

eYeBALL

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2007
és:;3296867 said:
Unfortunately, you would be stung for import duty (unless you can get away with it of course). You also need to remember that the prices shown are not including state tax, so they are not quite as cheap as they seem)

Oh well, anyway regardless of that i found the cheapest at http://www.Offtek.com, i checked here because they do all things memory and ive been buying memory cards for my camera there for years and theyve always been cheap by miles for that. heres the macbook ram (in the list of laptops they have listed a Macbook 15" 2.16ghz intel cor duo twice, i could find the core 2 duo so im guessing they made a typo and that why there are 2) theyre the same ram anyway

és:

macrumors 6502a
Oh well, anyway regardless of that i found the cheapest at http://www.Offtek.com, i checked here because they do all things memory and ive been buying memory cards for my camera there for years and theyve always been cheap by miles for that. heres the macbook ram (in the list of laptops they have listed a Macbook 15" 2.16ghz intel cor duo twice, i could find the core 2 duo so im guessing they made a typo and that why there are 2) theyre the same ram anyway

That is more expensive than Crucial. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.