Which mouse and keyboard combo?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by newt2mac, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Stolid macrumors regular

Stolid

Between those two I'd go for the Microsoft (just look at the customer ratings)
    I note both are wireless; is that a big deal to you? You can get a much better price ratio (mainly due to more competition) if 'freedom from the wires' isn't important to you

2. newt2mac thread starter macrumors member

3. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Logitech MX 500, 700 mouse are the best I have ever used! So programmable to fit almost any keystroke combination for up to 8 buttons and scroll wheel. I have only found two of the buttons hard to use regularly...but every hand is different sized. Check out other threads for mouse debates on this forum...have been several within the last two months.

4. javabear90 macrumors 6502a

javabear90

I would pick the Logitec. However, I would also suggest the logitec mx 500/700/900. They are amazing things. I don't know about keyboards.

5. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Damn, everything in CAN's so expensive. I'd pick the Logitech also. I use that Logitech set on my dual G4 w/ Panther. Good stuff. It's also not as pricey as the MX Duo w/ the MX700, or MX Bluetooth w/ the MX900.

6. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

heh, i'd have always like microsoft keyboards, but the new logitech mice are pretty nice. however, i do own the microsoft mouse needless to say. my bro has the logitech mouse and i like it alot. tough call.