Which of you macheads plays HALO???

Discussion in 'Community' started by DannyZR2, Aug 23, 2002.

1. DannyZR2 macrumors 6502

2. BongHits macrumors regular

yea dude halo is sick...i hate microsoft...you actually have to sign up to preview halo2...HAH R U KIDDING!? altho they already have all my info im sure...damn the man! :cool:

3. peterjhill macrumors 65816

peterjhill

Halo is incredible. I have had a copy of the jump movie on my laptop for about six months. I can't watch it at work for more than 5 seconds at a time, or else I bust out laughing. I look forward to it coming out for the Mac. Hopefully they will take advantage of all the latest graphic hardware, and maybe add some more multiplayer levels, another campaign, or at least another couple of chapters, and a level editor.

Have you seen the USB-playstation gamepad adapter. I think they might have one for Nintendo also. It lets you use the console controllers with your mac or pc. I hope they come out with one for the xbox controller, It really makes the game. The dual joysticks are a must.

4. Captnroger macrumors regular

Halo was one of the most awesome games I ever played on any console. The reactions from the aliens you're blasting was too funny. I had to buy an Xbox just to play it. Of course, once I beat it, it went bye-bye!