Which Scrubs character are you?

Discussion in 'Community' started by EGT, May 12, 2005.

1. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

Clicky

I got;

"You are...Dr. Cox
    A.K.A. "The Big Jerk"
    Rebel, thy name is YOU! You don't do things by the rules -- at all -- and you're damn proud of it, despite the fact that such a philosophy tends to bite you in the ass more often than you like. Your brusque and sarcastic manner puts off most around you, but your high standards elicit nothing but respect. It's possible that your rough exterior is a cover to deeper, more vulnerable feelings inside. Only you know for sure"

D'oh! I don't even like Dr. Cox!

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

[​IMG]
    Not quite sure this is accurate... :p

3. iGary Guest

iGary

This is totally me. :cool:

4. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

I would have guessed this...

5. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

You are...J.D.
    A.K.A. "The Dork"

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.

No surprise at all. :rolleyes: :)

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I am....

[​IMG]
    You are...J.D.
    A.K.A. "The Dork"

Hello? Yoo-hoo! Hi! Say, have you been tested for Attention Deficit Disorder? You've got your head in the clouds, my friend, but it helps make you a more interesting person. Your friends may think you're a bit of a dork, and you may make the wrong decisions on occasion, but you're a sweet, happy person who's on the right track in life. You may want to hire a bodyguard, though...you're the type to attract stalkers.​

7. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    Dr Cox.
    I figure if I had gone down that road I would probably be pretty much him. Well except that my hair doesn't look like a defective brillo pad.