White Dudes Keep Mass Murdering People

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by SomeDudeAsking, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 65816

Have You Noticed That White Dudes Keep Mass Murdering People?

I find it sadly hilarious that when this latest white dude shot all those people, the American headlines didn't mention terrorist at all. If this dude was Muslim/black/asian, you would have heard that we need to bomb yet another country because of our racial prejudice and the need to get rid of all non-White "terrorists".
    http://jezebel.com/5969023/have-you-noticed-that-white-dudes-keep-mass-murdering-people

2. macrumors 65816

Caliber26

I think some of these guys are Manchurian Candidates being used by our good ole government to help push its gun control agenda. It's more effective when they create the problem, which in turn prompts us to demand the "solution". Reverse psychology on a large scale. -- Or as the saying goes: Order out of Chaos

Anyone who thinks this is far-fetched thinking, seriously needs to open up a history book.

3. JohnnyComeLatly, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012

macrumors member

Gotta agree. The dust hasn't even settled and Obama is already talking gun control.

Keep in mind a few things in play: Go to Africa and you'll find non-white dudes killing thousands. Secondly, you have to recognize there is a different reference point between society's view of those who are "dominant," and those who aren't. Long under attack, the "White guy," is considered still the race/sex that has every thing easy. You can't really say it was his "culture." However, it plays better if it's the underdog who's trying to fight the power and this was their, "last stand."

I'm in Asia and the last headline I saw was, "He was a Hard Core Call of Duty player," and I just thought, "What a crock of ****." I have thousands of hours into Call of Duty, Black Ops, Rainbox 6, Saints Row, GTA, etc, and I would never have the urges this guy acted upon.

4. macrumors demi-god

Shrink

Right...

Attached Files:

5. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seriously? Even Mark Sanchez doesn't miss this badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.