White House had warning of Cheney threat

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by pinto32, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Wow, you linked to an article from The Onion. Please tell me you didn't take it seriously.

2. KC9AIC macrumors 6502

KC9AIC

That's great satire. But if anyone actually believes it, I'll laugh even more.

3. calebjohnston macrumors 68000

calebjohnston

I sincerely hope that you did not read this thinking it was a real article. Sincerely hope. A lot. Very much.

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

ahaha thats classic.:p

5. cyberddot macrumors 6502

cyberddot

HA!:D

I seriously hope you didn't think the OP thought this was a serious article...

6. pinto32 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh you poor lost souls. Refusing to accept reality may have been useful as a Mac user in the mid-90s, but today it is no longer nessessary. It is more important than ever that we keep a watchful eye over our governemnt and our computer makers. While I commend you for accepting your civic responsibility and monitoring Apple, I cannot help but be saddened and fearful that you, like so many others in this insane world of ours disgrace yourselves by getting your "news" from tabloids and satiracle publications such as the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, London Times, and BBC. Only The Onion has the guts to report the truth, but you choose to mock it! Shame on all of you...

7. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly