White House said to bar hurricane report

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by zimv20, Sep 26, 2006.

1. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

AP

i can't express how much i would love it if this didn't become yet another it's-true / no-it's-not climate change debate. much more interesting, imo, are the political machinations behind releasing or not releasing reports.

2. srf4real macrumors 68030

srf4real

pray for surf.:cool:

Everybody knows that big oil companies control American politics, and big oil will never admit to harming the environment. Look at what happened to big tobacco with all the billion dollar lawsuits after it was proven that cigarettes are a health risk...

Nobody wants a nuclear power plant in their backyard anyways, and there is no way that some battery operated car is going to drive my 2000W stereo...

Hopefully those 'canes will send us some big swell!:)

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I didnt realize that the U.S. Govt had to keep everything classified??? What the heck is going on in our Govt? What happen to truth,openess and honesty? Oh yeah thats right we replaced those with republicans. Cant take a position on science? just amazing but more of the same from the administration of spin. Is Karl Rove running things? sounds like it.

4. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

Big energy has deep pockets and these good 'ol boys love deep pockets.

There's also a battle in Bush's home state Texas about building coal fired power
    plants that will make the situation MUCH worse.

It's always about corporate interests with theses scoundrels.

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I read this earlier. This is like some sort of conspiracy, only it's right out there in the open. I don't even know why it's open for debate, any more than evolution or to a lesser extent stem cell research. The inmates definitely run the asylum, so it's good thing we won't be around much longer to screw things up even worse. :rolleyes:

6. Queso macrumors G4

Death to all humans. It's all we deserve

Now, let's hit the beach. Norway's pretty tropical this time of year :)

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

And it ain't just the gov. The media isn't exactly very helpful either. Check out the latest versions of Newsweek International. Look on the left. One of these things is not like the other.

[​IMG]

8. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

Oh of course Hollywood celebrity news is MUCH more important to the American
    people.

They can't be bothered with all this messy war stuff.