Who finds iTunes receipts annoying?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nateDEEZY, Apr 4, 2007.

1. nateDEEZY macrumors 6502a

Not so annoying, but a bit worrisome. I'm a compulsive buyer in regards to iTunes, if there's a CD or a movie/show I absolutely want to see right then and there I'll buy it, and I'll do this multiple times through out the week. I'll receive a few receipts with the individual purchases then later on I'll get them all compiled on one receipt making it seem as though they're charging me again. It's always forcing me to look at my bank statements just to make sure it's not happening.

Anyone else experience this from receiving receipts from iTunes in your email?

2. ezzie macrumors 68020

ezzie

i don't buy on a regular enough basis to get combined receipts like you get, but i get annoyed with my receipts because the e-mails come a few days after i've purchased my tunes, and by then i just don't want to deal with opening the e-mail and moving it to my saved iTunes Receipts folder. :p call me lazy...

3. nateDEEZY thread starter macrumors 6502a

You could call me lazy as well! Haha. I don't even organize my emails in to separate folders, I just search. It would make it a helluv a lot easier to put the itunes receipts into separate folders, as well as other docs. Haha.

Thanks for the idea!

4. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

--- I find misapplied apostrophes annoying...

5. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

Firstly, you beat me by about []<- this much to that. :)

and I like the iTunes receipts. Lets me keep track of what my credit card is doing.

6. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

You could create a rule to have Mail automatically move it to your iTunes Receipts folder for you (heck, you could even "mark as read" and just have them stored there without thinking about it).

7. nateDEEZY thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lol, thanks. :p

8. Mr Skills macrumors 6502a

Mr Skills

Don't you mean apostrophe's?

:p

9. ezzie macrumors 68020

ezzie

yeah, but i suck a whole bunch and don't use Mail. :eek: i have a Yahoo address and i don't like the way Mail handles my Yahoo messages. maybe someday i'll get with the program!

10. nateDEEZY thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nice try, but apostrophes are never used to make words plural. :D

11. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Or to double check on Apple's end you can select your account name on the right hand side of the itunes store, enter in your password, and select the View Account button. Midway through the Apple Account Information screen is a secton with your Purchase History. Voila to confirm.

12. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

It confuses me as well. I buy the occasional track, and when the receipt arrives a few days later, I have to try to think if I had drunk-bought songs the night before.