who has their christmas shopping done

Discussion in 'Community' started by metfoo, Nov 20, 2002.

1. metfoo macrumors member

Apr 25, 2002
    Just wondering who has their holiday shopping done already, or close to done. What about people waiting till the last minute.

I have one more person to buy for. I did most of my shopping using deals on the net, so i was able to buy allot more than i usually do for far less.

i am the type to wait till the last few days of the shopping season myself. I am kinda releaved taht I am about done.
  2. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

Feb 2, 2002
    ha. haha. hahahahahahahahahaha

come on now. christmas is like five weeks away, which means we've got 4.5 weeks before we should even start worrying about it.

at least that's my logic. Better to focus more on what other people will be getting you :)

3. scem0 macrumors 604

Jul 16, 2002
    back in NYC!
    I don't get my christmas shopping done until after christmas is
    over :D. More christmas threads! I can't wait till christmas. ;)
  4. job macrumors 68040

Jan 25, 2002
    in transit
    I can see it now:

Massive amounts of "What did you get for Christmas" threads... :D
  5. kevin49093 macrumors regular

Feb 27, 2002
    All Done!

I had nothing to do with it, but my wife and I are all done! She actually was finished (wrapped and all) about three weeks ago.

Usally not this on top of it, but we have presents to send to Australia and we are moving to Colorado right before Christmas.

It's nice to have nothing to worry about now!
  6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    hmmm, might require abuse of mod powers to delete all possible attempts at such threads......;)

If we have one official one, maybe....

And I have my 1st wedding anniversary and my wifes b-day to worry about before xmas, so I haven't even started to think about it yet.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

Oct 20, 2002
    Won't be done with Christmas shopping till after Christmas. Like the after Christmas sales, 50% :)
  8. metfoo thread starter macrumors member

Apr 25, 2002
    the biggest thing that sucked for my xmas shopping was apple not come through with a verbal contract i agreed to do for some consulting services i did. I was supposed to get a 10GB iPod for my gf, but instead they sent me the cash which had a value much less than the iPod's retail value. So i had to buy her something.

I was able to get jcrew cardigans for like 90% off and tons of bath and body works stuff for cheap. So that helped me out a bunch.

i was able to get a 128MB CF card from amazon for very cheap for another gift. I have 7 people to buy for and have spent by far less this year than in past years.