Who here wants to see what I look like?

Discussion in 'Community' started by 3777, Jan 18, 2003.

1. 3777 macrumors 6502

Edit: My real picture was set for self destruct at 4:30am The currentimage is for entertainment purposes only:eek:

Attached Files:

2. Will Jones macrumors member

As soon as I noticed that you had attched the image rather than post a URL, I actually looked away and debated whether or not I should look at the monitor before hitting the back button on my browser... ;) Needless to say, I saw your photo.

So, you workout? ;)

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you for sharing. Would like to see you smile! :)

4. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Re: Who here wants to see what I look like?

Not quite........ :rolleyes: :D

5. fujimi442 macrumors member

what the hell, you didnt even give us a chance to answer. Maybe the title of this thread should be "Im a picture nazi, you must view my pic!"

lol

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

7. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Someone needs to post-jack this thread and turn it into a 'A fine example of why you should always think twice before hitting the POST NEW THREAD button' thread. :p

8. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

*looks around*

*blinks repeatedly*

*passes out*

9. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Paul,
    can i ask.. what in god's name is your avatar of? I myself am trying to get to 500posts so I can do a fine avator of Eli Cash!

'Everyone knows that General Custer died at the Battle of LittleBig Horn... what this book presupposses is, maybe he didn't.. ?'

10. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

well at the risk of taking this thread off topic (hehe), as i've said in a few threads, i'm obsessed with the Stephen King series, The Dark Tower. My 'tar is artwork from the ...second? book... It loses a lot in cropping and scaling, but i think it's still pretty cool.

If you can't make it out, it's a nude man in the fetal position, I believe he's in terror. His name is Roland, of the literary phoenomenon known as "childe roland" (several stories and poems have been written about such a character, from various points in the last few hundred years, all of remarkably similar mood/plot, there's usually a dark tower of some sort)...

I *loved* Tenenbaums, it's my favorite movie. When i saw all the 'tars showing up with pics from the movie, i almost slapped myself for not doing one. Perhaps eventually i will, for now i call dibs on Angelica Houston's character :)

pnw

11. 3777 thread starter macrumors 6502

There are so many topics with which to hijack a thread........... please find something better then this:rolleyes:

P.S. How about the playoff games! That McNair sure has a lot of guts, but the Raider at Tampa should be a great Superbowl! I still can't belleve my team kicked the crap out of the Raiders then choked against Minnesota and New England in the following weeks, and didn't even make the playoffs. Drives me nuts. :mad: Anyway Go Chucky now:cool: