Who is watching Deadwood

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by medea, Jun 19, 2006.

1. medea macrumors 68030

medea

Just wondering if anyone else if following that last "true" season of the best show ever on television? So far it's off to a real interesting start but I have no idea where they will go with the story unless they really break off from history.

2. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

I love Deadwood. Definitely the best drama on television. But yeah, since it is quasi-historical they seemed to have backed themselves into a corner. It also kind of sucks because I like the show so much I did a ton of research and feel like I know what is going to happen and that it is pretty anti-climatic. :eek:

My only hope is that the last "episode/two hour movie" is only about Al and what happens to him after he leaves Deadwood. :)

3. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

I'm watching. The only reason I keep HBO. They'll be history when Deadwood is done. Next week should be interesting eh?

Mini spoiler possible if you look down...

What do you suppose happened behind the scenes with Al? Do you think maybe he drank that shot? :eek:

4. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

HBO is tops. Entourage (my favorite comedy on TV), Big Love, last season of Sopranos, Rome (are they gonna make a 2nd season?), C.Y.E., ect. :)

5. medea thread starter macrumors 68030

medea

It's entirely possible the last movie wraps up how everyones lives end history wise but I doubt it will focus entirely on Swerengen.

Spoiler:

I think it was pretty obvious that Al's hand was either stabbed or had his fingers cut off but as to what else was said it's impossible to tell.

6. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

Yeah, Hearst 'stabbed' Al's hand with the sharp end of the hammer (can you tell I am not a carpenter), no?

I think if his fingers were cut off he would have been in a little more pain.

7. medea thread starter macrumors 68030

medea

Al is pretty tough though....

8. treblah macrumors 65816

treblah

Hearst would have to have some pretty good aim to cut off fingers with whatever he is holding (pick axe?)…

Attached Files:

9. medea thread starter macrumors 68030

medea

nice still frame.

okay maybe he just loses one finger ;)

10. medea thread starter macrumors 68030

medea

Ah ha, in your face biatch!

Sorry, I didn't mean to call you a biatch. But the man lost a finger so I was totally right biatch!

;)