1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

who or what is martha stewart?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, May 19, 2003.

1. Retired

jefhatfield

home icon? drunk? virtuous? tyrant? businesswoman? drug addict? victim? inside trader?

tonight, nbc airs the martha stewart story and it will be interesting to see how the movie depicts her

2. macrumors 68040

tazo

i like what conan obrien said about her:

Martha will be the cocreator of a new show in which people redecorate rooms of their best friends, it is to be called Insider Trading Spaces. :D :D

3. macrumors G4

Alien?

4. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

I've heard that she can be a real b*tch! I bet she wont be too happy after that movie airs. ;)

5. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Since she can no longer maintain her "miss perfect" reputation, maybe she'll become (or she's already become) one of those notorious celebrities for whom any publicity is good publicity.

6. job
    macrumors 68040

job

this person?

oh, wait, wrong media oddball... ;) :D

Attached Files:

7. macrumors 6502

All i know that she runs a magazine, can someone point me somewhere I can find more information? Dont worry I'll just google it..

off topic: bought my new 30Gb iPod on yesterday. it rocks!!!

8. macrumors 603

I was thinking the same thing, except this alien had a lot of money and spoke several languages: English, bad English, and incarcerated English. :rolleyes:

9. macrumors 6502a

Jokes aside, I think she is one driven woman. And I think her ambition finally got the best of her. Can happen to anyone.

10. macrumors 6502

any one know martha stewart used to be a pretty big time model??? scary huh!

i think she is just a super super anal retentive woman who needs the stick out of her a$$ and a you know what in her you know where! ;)

(see my signature)

11. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

For a good background summary, see http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/stewart/profile.html

And your iPod news isn't off topic. It's about living the good life, which is what Martha Stewart's image was all about!

12. macrumors 603

If she was a model dressing like "job" posted above:

[​IMG]

The camera men and photographers would have been able to take just a few pics before they killed themselves. :eek:

13. macrumors P6

wdlove

I don't plan to watch the Martha Stewart Story! I will be watching "CSI: Miami" 9:45pm the 75 minute Season Finale! ;)

14. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

A psycho.
    Rage-a-holic.
    Insider trading.

Something that rhymes with witch.

15. job
    macrumors 68040

job

[​IMG]

"job" eh? can't get over my name change? :p ;)

i'm still mr. spam.... :D

16. macrumors G4

As long as I'm still the Spam Queen.[​IMG]

17. macrumors 6502a

taeclee99

Unfortunately, no one can be told who Martha Stewart is...you have to experience her for yourself.

18. macrumors 65816

vollspacken

wasn't she one of the SMURFS???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

vSpacken

19. macrumors P6

wdlove

You will always be the Spam Queen, vinow! ;)

Did anyone actually watch the "Martha Stewart Story" last evening? What was your impression of Sybil Shepard's portrayal?

20. Retired

jefhatfield

actually very tame and not out to make her look bad the whole way

but i am sure martha stewart would not like it

21. macrumors 68000

MacFan25

I watched the first hour of it last night, and I thought that it was alright. It showed some good things about her, but it also showed some bad things about her.

22. macrumors P6

wdlove

I've enjoyed the impersonations of her on "Saturday Night Live." Always some truth in comedy!

23. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

she's a hoe!!!! :eek: :D ;)

24. Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

The "Martha Stewart Topless Christmas" on SNL was the funniest. Although it bothered me that they seemingly did it with real kids participating.

[​IMG]

25. macrumors G4

Ha, that reminds me of a skit they did awhile back....maybe Martha Stewart could hook up with Pete Schweddy and be guests on The Delicious Dish radio show.