Who Sells Refurb Macs?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by wsteineker, Apr 17, 2003.

1. wsteineker macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

Hi all,
    I'm looking to find out what outfits (besides Smalldog and PowerMax) sell refurbished Macs. I'm in the market but I can't seem to find any other refurb vendors. Anybody have any idea?

2. wsteineker thread starter macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

Heh. Yeah, I already checked there. In fact, it was the first place I looked. It's kind of odd, though. I clicked on the refurb section and all I got in the inventory section as this message:

"Refurbished Apple Products are temporarily out of stock. Please check back again soon. Thank you for your interest in Apple's Refurbished Products."

Check it out for yourselves. Apple Store Refurb Section.

Anywhere else that I might be able to find a refurb PowerMac? My girlfriend needs a new CAD station. Thanks!

3. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Oh okay. Try CDW or something. I'm not big into the refurb scene so I'm not too sure. Try MacMall or General Cybernetics as well. Good luck!

4. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

MacConnection.com usually has refurbs for sale. Also, Powerbookcentral.com is a good place to find a listing of various refurb deals that are out there (and not just for powerbooks).

5. Foucault macrumors 6502

Foucault

Try www.smalldog.com. My brother purchased a 15" Refurb TiBook and has been very happy with it...

6. Adurbe macrumors member

the Apple Refurb store in the uk is open only on Wed of each week, it may be the same for the US

7. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

Re: Who Sells Refurb Macs?

look behind any macworld magazine on the last pages

i would do refurbished before going onto e-bay

and apple.com refurbished seems like a good idea