Who uses del.icio.us?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by stagmeister, Jul 29, 2005.

1. stagmeister macrumors regular

Who here uses del.icio.us? It's a bookmarks manager website where you can see others' bookmarks, and I have found hundreds of great things on the web that I wouldn't have found otherwise just from using it for a week or so. I also use the delimport program so I can search my bookmarks with Spotlight.

Anyone else use del.icio.us??

Jasno

2. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

Started using it a few weeks ago and love it. I started using it because I hate having bookmarks all over the place (home, work, website) and have found it be pretty handy. I even use it to power the list of links on my website (the Around the Web set on my digitalsandbox site).

3. munkle macrumors 68030

munkle

I've been using del.icio.us for a few months now and have become quite a fan. I've integrated it with my site to provide a live feed of my del.icio.us bookmarks directly onto my blog - works great.

I like browsing del.icio.us/popular every now and then as well to see what's getting attention. A good way to uncover some interesting articles :)

Edit: I even wrote a short blurb about it on my site.

4. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

I used del.icio.us for a few weeks but decided to stick with Digg.

5. kgarner macrumors 68000

kgarner

Almost forgot! I highly recommend checking out del.icio.us director. It's a little bookmarklet that you hit after you load your del.icio.us page up. It then reformats it in a very nice fashion that allows you to surf through your tags in what i consider a more convenient fashion.