1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

who wants my older tars

Discussion in 'Community' started by mac15, May 23, 2002.

1. macrumors 68040

mac15

just wondering if anybody wants any of my older tars including my 007 one.....I have a different one now....
    just let me now if anybody want any of my tars

2. macrumors 68030

britboy

Please, keep the 007 one for yourself. At least for a couple of weeks? You've obviously put quite a bit of work into that one, and should at least do yourself the honour of not discarding it after a day.

3. macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

When he does choose to replace it I would say he should get a similar one with Homer Simpson walking and shooting instead of Bond.

Ensign

Attached Files:

4. macrumors 68040

mac15

Maybe I should keep it for a while
    But I like to change...whatever I feel like at the time suits me....next week then:D

5. macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

6. macrumors 68020

Beej

I like to change too, but I've got a theme, so people still know it's me, even though I change a lot.

7. macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I like your Tar, but I want my own personal handmade tar.

8. macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

Tars are useful, easy way to identify someone, if they keep on changeing then u don't recognise the 'tar to the persons name as easily.

Saying this I plan to change mine soon!

Ensign

9. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

That's why a theme is important. I've got one, beej has one, so its not a matter of loosing image recognition. mac15 changes his to so many different styles its hard to keep track of who it is when you scroll though a list of replies.

I'll be changing mine soon too. Another vacation picture, but the Lightwave logo stays.

10. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

nah...u can keep 'em...

I do like the new 007 though...

I'm starting to sound like a broken record...

but please keep this one for a while....

not only is it killer...but u need to have some continuity for a while so we can recognize u by it... ;)

11. macrumors 68030

Hemingray

I can think of something else we recognize him by... :D :p

12. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hmm....u had to say that didn't u!!! :eek: :D

13. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

But that's not as obvious as an avatar. I do the fast scroll and I can see who's on the board just by a blur of an image, the other is not as easily distinguishable.

I would really like him to settle down though. But I know that won't happen, we can always hope for a theme.....