WHS Class of 2006 - any other graduations?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, May 26, 2006.

1. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

My high school, I and my fellow students, the class of 2006 for Wasatch High School in Heber City Utah, we all graduated today. Right now I feel at a loss. I miss them, but I'm going to be strong. I know many people, I have my diploma and I'm moving away in August to go to college. Life, so simple, takes many twists and turns, I'm in love with another person at my HS, I've moved on, but in the same position at some points. Anyways congrats to my class of 2006, we made it, and we're valiant.

2. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

I've been a youth minister for twenty years. I just returned from a graduation today of the kids from the Mississippi School for the Mathematics and Science (MSMS). It's the brains' boarding school. Those kids are the coolest. I get sad from their moving on. But, it's great to be a part of that. So I've attended dozens of graduations over the years. Sad/Happy times!

3. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Congrats, slookster. Graduations are strange mergers of accomplishment and departure.

Best of luck in college -- the pride you take in your graduation can be a powerful source of inspiration during difficult academic (and life) times.

4. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Thanks you guys, I am proud I've graduated, but I feel empty, like I haven't accomplished anything as far as being close to my class goes. I mean I'm the only one of my sibilings to graduate and I'm the youngest. Also, I've done so much for my school in ways that have helped everyone out and I know it, they've told me it, etc. I admit, I miss EVERYONE, no one said goodbye to one another, we just left after the Party after graduation, and I don't hang out with really anyone. I think that's why i feel empty and really saddened by graduating. It's hard, it all just takes time.