Why are the rumor mills so queit?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Cheap-Chopstix, May 19, 2005.

1. macrumors member

Just wondering why the rumor mills seem to be so queit with upcoming WWDC show comin up, especially regarding iBooks cuz they seem to be way over do for an update. Is something big on the horizon or is Apple just satisfied with the options they have on the market right now?

2. macrumors 65816

James Philp

Cos something big's really about to happen - can't you feel the tingling!? :)

3. macrumors 6502a

cooknwitha

I was thinking the same thing. A month ago and the rumour mill was working overtime but now......

The lack of iBook rumours make me worry it could be quite a while until an update. I keep telling myself it can't happen though. Surely Apple will update their only lagging machine to handle Tiger properly soon.

4. macrumors G5

Sun Baked

That comes from sitting in front of the computer too long, which can be cured by getting up and taking a walk outside -- hopefully much farther than the front sidewalk. ;)

5. macrumors 6502a

Because almost all the lines are updated except for the iBook and maybe the Powerbook.

6. macrumors 65816

James Philp

Or it could be due to the fact i'm working on a project and got about 3 hours sleep last night!? :)