Why Cant I download americas army?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AP_piano295, Oct 8, 2005.

1. AP_piano295 macrumors 65816

Its in the title america's army website doesnt have the game up for download right now and I cant find it to download anywhere else every time I try it just takes me back to the website.

-A link would be cool or is it not up for download because its about to be updated?

2. persianpunisher macrumors regular

3. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

u see this statement means nothing if you dont say why it sucks its just a moronic opinion without even the backup of your own opinion. It means nothing If you wanna be a little constructive say something like I think americas army sucks because..... understand good.

4. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Excuse me but how frickin useless was your post, it's people like you who give forums a bad name, if you cant say something usefull then then dont bother posting!

/rant

5. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Scuttle butt tells me they are upgrading to 2.5. :) Really though that is what I hope is happening. I am hearing in AA that we might be able to drive vehicles and stuff in 2.5. A bit off topic I heard they maybe doing America's Navy or something like that.

6. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I heard they were working on 2.4 for mac and then decided not to release it and started to work on 2.5. I think I got this info from InsideMacGames.com

7. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

I found a place filecloud if anybodys interested you have to register but its a good fast download. Lets here more about the update vehicles sound cool whats the point in buying socom when you get a very similar game for free.

8. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Here Has a download link for 2.3

9. cheekyspanky macrumors 6502a

cheekyspanky

..because you touch yourself at night. :p

I tried Americas Army but my Mac mini didn't seem to cope with it all too well :(

Hopefully it'll be back up soon - if it runs a bit better on the mini I'll give it another try :)

10. AP_piano295 thread starter macrumors 65816

Is there any way to do voice chat in americas army? A third party program or sumthing