For all of you out there on the fence, I really don't know why I waited so long to switch. I went out yesterday and picked up the low-end MBP and I am absolutely thrilled with my choice. I went though all of the arguments and ended up deciding that being productive was better than not. Maybe leopard would be better, but Tiger is sure nice. Apple will come out with 10.6 next year too... I can always upgrade then. Maybe they will come out with a 15" MB with a decent Intel video card, ( which will probably cost close to the low end MBP ) maybe not. Maybe santa rosa will have a significant improvement in my computing experience, but when will Apple actually release a product based on it... will it suffer from rev A problems? What I do know if that the MBP improves my life *TODAY*. In the last 24 hours it seems like I have been more productive than the last 6 months. Everything "just worked" and I'm on to doing real work ( and more fun stuff too ) rather than fighting with a mess of incompatible applications. If I were set on buying a MB rather than the MBP I might have waited since the video card upgrade and the larger screen are very appealing upgrades to me.