Why does Entourage crash all the time??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by coolbreeze, Feb 27, 2003.

1. coolbreeze macrumors 65816

Man, I tell you. Every day, I get a pop-up message about Entourage crashing (application unexpectedly quit). If I wasn't so freakin' deep in hotmail (switching would be a royal pain) I would delete this stupid program. I know there is a program for "Mail" that downloads hotmail, but until I can send from it, no can do.

Does everyone elses' Entourage crash all the time? I've tried clean installs, etc. Doesn't matter.

2. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

I couldn't stand to use the program long enough for it to crash... (cr2sh?)
    osX mail is far superior in my mind, but it doesn't help the hotmail problem. My suggestion is to ween yourself off of a hotmail account like I did. I still check it once a week, but rarely send anything thru it. Wish I could be of more help... check microsoft for an update or patch.. who knows. Good luck.

3. FattyMembrane macrumors 6502a

FattyMembrane

Re: Why does Entourage crash all the time??

i hate to be that guy, but ms makes crappy products for the mac and crappy products crash often. there will probably be some more bug-fix releases to entourage, but as cr2sh said, it's best to ween yourself off the hotmail account if possible (sometimes you're kind of tied to one account, in which case, you have to deal with the crashes :( )

4. howard macrumors 68020

howard

i have entourage up all day long and it has never crashed for me. i really love the program too. i updated it when i installed it on my computer but that was months ago.