Why I am never using macrumors again

Discussion in 'Community' started by NusuniAdmin, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NusuniAdmin macrumors 6502a

NusuniAdmin

#1: People are constantly swearing and targeting other people with improper language, which is against the rules, yet the moderators dont seem to do much even when you report the event. (which is good for this post i suppose)

#2: People cannot take the hint the powerbook g5 is not coming anytime soon, get that in your heads you ignorant people!

#3: A majority of people here act like macs are the fastest machines on the planet, which is not true at all. use a dual amd64 machine and then a 2X2.5 ghz g5 and tell me the g5 is faster, I dare you.

Many other reasons but I'd rather not kill the servers.

But thats it for now, I am sick of macrumors and I believe a vast majority of the people here can goto hell. Now I will get all this **** out:

MACS ARE NOT FAST AT ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE MORONS GET IT IN YOUR HEADS! YOU PEOPLE PROVE YOU HAVE -1 IQ's BY SAYING OTHER PEOPLE's OPINIONS ARE STUPID AND SUCH. WHICH SIMPLY PROVES YOU ARE!

Here is the post that pushed me over the edge, enjoy *******:

I bet his IQ is -50.... :rolleyes:

goodbye dumbasses, have a nice time with your kiddy os x and beliefs you are invincible and cannot get viruses......hahaha.

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

1. My Mac is the fastest machine on the planet.

2. Give me a virus. now.
    see profile for email.

boobies.

3. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    bye!!!

if that's your attitude, don't bother coming back. from the sounds of your post, you're not that old, and if that's the case, the sooner you learn that everyone is different and many many people may not, in your opinion, live up to your standards, the better.

grow up, and deal with the issues you have. seriously, can a forum with over 41 and a half thousand members be perfect??? there's gonna people that you may think are retarded, but rise above it and realise that they probably aren't, and let it go. it's not that difficult.

4. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

LOL... that guy is such bad geek, he is just having a bad trip day, yes, I solation can provoke those kind of things. Let him get a faster PC then and we will see.

Of couse Macs are not fast, I am agree that the G5 is a buff and the mentally challenge iMac is worlds ugliest computer and the iPOd is the most expensive remote control ever. But this forum is not that bad :rolleyes:

5. jemeinc macrumors 6502a

6. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

gotta have one of these every once in a while... :rolleyes: so long dude. :)

7. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

You will be missed.

Oh wait, no. No, you won't.

I think it's funny how you blast some people for swearing at others, and you then go and do the same damned thing! "I bet you're IQ is -50 :rolleyes:"

8. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

[​IMG]

Must be a fool moon this week, seems members are going nuts the past couple/few days.

9. dross macrumors regular

dross

Hmm, so after 879 posts you come to these conclusions... Need I say more?

If you do not like it then change the chanel.

Attached Files:

• nus.png
      nus.png
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
  10. radhak macrumors regular

being curious i searched out the thread he quoted without reference :
    quoted thread. My opinion - we are better off without.

11. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

is this really you man? the whole time i've been on macrumors you've seem like you've enjoyed it here..... maybe a roommate or brother or something? bottom line is this really you talking. :confused:

12. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

I don't get it. How did that post send him over the edge? It didn't seem like the sort of post that would drive someone to freak out and blast the whole forum.

1) Yeah I have seen some swearing here and there but nothing to the amount your post contains.

2) People come here to ask questions. If that question happens to be "Where are the G5 Powerbooks?" then the most likely its a new user and is not familiar with the search forums tool.

3) Yeah some computers are faster than Macs. Just about everyone knows that Macs are some of the greatest computers ever built, but there are others that are faster. If you can't get this around your head then your dumber than the majority of the ones you just flamed.

13. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Thats what I'm thinking as well. All the other 900 posts seem to be actual input to the forums. Not this horses%$t.

14. King Cobra macrumors 603

You know, it's nice to list the top 5 or 10 people that you still like on the forums before you leave. That way, not everyone hates you back. :D

Oh, and if you're still browsing...invisibly...well, the mods can see you.

15. makisushi macrumors 6502

16. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how people take things way too personally.

This is an international forum - regardless of what you might think is ok or not, someone's going to disagree with you. Now, understanding that and the fact that not everyone else gets it, don't try and handle problems yourself. If you see something that bothers you, report a post, don't try and defend yourself or take someone down based on your own beliefs, for no matter how right you are, someone will no doubt think you're wrong. And there are plenty of people who love a good argument.

That being said, try to be aware of what you're posting and understand that something you consider insignificant might offend someone else.

This whole thing could have been handle much better, you let things get heated and get carried away, stupid.

Lets all play nice, ok?

D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.