Why is it?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by maraczc, Jun 23, 2003.

1. maraczc macrumors member

Why's it so quiet in here? Especially since WWDC is about to begin. Is it because everyone is already at WWDC? And their notebooks are being upgraded for free to 10 GHZ PPC 970 proccessors by Apple so they can't post? Is it?

2. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

...well, I'm here :)

done with college and nothing to do for weeks... mawharhar

3. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

ha, you're looking forward to having the forums so crowded you get a server error and can't read or post a thing?

Take advantage of this while you can - its going to be a lot worse in a few hours.

D

4. djtet macrumors regular

east coast - west coast

you also have to figure it's only 8:55am on the east coast...that means that all those people out on the west coast (5:55am) are still sleeping...that is if they can get some sleep!!!

As far as the international community...they're probably just checking their online bank accounts to make sure they have enough for the new 970 Powermacs!!!:D

5. dstorey macrumors 6502a

It certainly is like the calm before the storm.

I got up early, checked macrumors, saw no new late sunday night leeks (a la 12 and 17 powerbooks), checked other sites - ditto, so went out for a long run to keep my mind and body fresh...and remove the boredom for some time at least. Checked back and noreal interesting threads popped up but at least its only a few hours now

6. maradong macrumors 65816

maradong

i m hanging in the macrumors channel..
    not much time to be in the forums. esp because they are gonna shut down soon.

7. Sabenth macrumors 6502a

Sabenth

ITS 12 28 AM AUSTRALIAN EST and iam here all night and day long getting ready whooo.... What a nerd lol