Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gokhan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2003
London
hi

finally good news i ordered a refub pb off apple but they have only acknowledged my order so far ? what the hell they confirmed the same order with a different credit card that was used by mistake which i had to cancel !
so whats this all about am i still guranteed this order as i have had this problem with this card before but faxed them the info requested! to complete the order !

i dont want to do it again !!!

whats happening someone explain !!!

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Ummm, I'm not sure what your problem is, sounds like some payment issues. I don't think anyone here is really going to be able to do more than tell you to call Apple and ask them whats up.

If you clarify your story more, perhaps we can help more.

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe it knows you (almost) did the same order with two different credit cards, so someone has to confirm it with your mailing address and what not.

Gokhan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2003
London
k

let me explain

ordered a new pb with my egg card (mastercard)got a acknowledgement then confirmed my details and got a confirmed order from apple and finally i got a refund (lines issue)

then ordered a refurb pb with my hsbc (visa) card to make sure i got a machine !! and got a confirmed order straight away !!!
canceled to reorder with egg card (now my refund was back on the card ) and received a acknowledgement no confirmed order whats this about i have already comfirmed my details when i used this card before i think i may have to again !!

my only concern is that while this processes is being done the refurb order they have acknowledged will be gone !!!

or am i guarnteed a unit !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.