Why Rod Stewart should be quartered

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sdashiki, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

As in strung by his limbs to four horses that pull in the cardinal directions at the same time.

All i gotta say is if someone hands you $2 million dollars to show up and perform, and you pull out, you are supposed to GIVE THE MONEY BACK.

I mean this rich turd kept $2 million dollars, more than I will see in a lifetime. His lawyers can say "we tried to re-schedule" and all that, but none of this legal hooplah would have happened if someone would stop being a greedy little snot and cry when they ask for their money back.

2. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Yeah, lets reschedule for April 21st (or just about any other day that is not December 31st). Because the celebrations that night are nearly as big as those on New Years Eve. :rolleyes:

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

you could have a much shorter list if you gave reasons he should NOT be quartered.

4. Sdashiki thread starter macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Hmmm reasons not to be:

he was married to rachel hunter?

5. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

try again... rebuttal: why should a douchebag like rod take her off the market?

6. Sdashiki thread starter macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

good point.

hmm, well i guess there are no good reasons.

DIE RODDY DIE!

7. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Haha, but he was with Rachel Hunter and now he's with someone who isn't nearly as good-looking. :p So he kinda put her back ON the market because he was such a dick.

8. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

if your dumb enough to give rod stewart money than chaces are you didn't deserve it in the first place :p

9. floriflee macrumors 68030

floriflee

Ack! Okay.... I just couldn't stand it anymore so I'm going to be the grammar police....

"your" should be "you're": use "your" only when needing a possesive. Use "you're" when you really mean "you are".

"than" should be "then": "than" should be used when doing a comparison (which you're not). When your statement is more of cause and effect use "then."

the correct spelling is "chances"

My grammar may not be perfect all the time, but that was just too many mistakes in one short little comment.

10. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

If all I had to do was sing to rake in a cool 2 mil I'd be up there the day after surgery, lip synching if necessary. :D

Rod should get the shaft.

sorry for the phallic pun....:eek: