Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Well, I suppose you can use a lot of freebies or make atv think you are in the US so you can use many apps that only eork in the US

Dobbs2

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2008
Well, I suppose you can use a lot of freebies or make atv think you are in the US so you can use many apps that only eork in the US

You don't need to jailbreak to do that. You can go about this several ways. VPN, and making an iTunes account for whatever different region you'd like.

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
You don't need to jailbreak to do that. You can go about this several ways. VPN, and making an iTunes account for whatever different region you'd like.

You mean to download a VPN app for the ATV and maje it think I am on a different country? Is that simple?

winstars

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2015

By subscribing to a Smart DNS service you can get iPlayer, Zatto, Australian TV and more when you manually change your DNS settings...

Reactions: ohio.emt

hgrimberg

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
Is Kodi for a PC as well? The video shows instructions for mac only.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.