Wi-fi email device

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by smkmn13, Aug 10, 2006.

1. smkmn13 macrumors member

I searched around a little bit, and couldn't really find a good thread for this, so I hope I'm not repeating a question people ask all the time...if I am, lo siento...

I'm looking for the cheapest Wi-Fi email device around. It doesn't need to be anything fancy (the features on the Palm Tx would be wasted on me, I think). I really only need to be able to read, not necessarily respond (or not in an extremely efficient manner). In a very related question, does the Nintendo DS Lite have any sort of email capability?

Thanks in advance...

2. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

I have a Palm Tungsten|C that I'd be willing to sell fairly cheap.

3. Obsidian6 macrumors 6502a

Obsidian6

i believe the DS lite will soon have email capability. once we finally get the opera browser cartridge. you should be able to browse, read/reply emails etc. etc. fairly easily. as long as you can live with the small text ;)

4. smkmn13 thread starter macrumors member

I think the palm device is a little out of my price range (read: i'm a poor college student) and i wouldn't want to low-ball you. I think I'll peek around the DS news and hope that works out...thanks.

5. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

PM me an offer ... seriously. I won't take offense. I might even accept it. :)

I bought it used and have never used it. This is a great device and it needs a good home.