Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gnargoyle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Anderson CA
I can't for the life of me figure this out. Been searching for a few days. I'm on iOS 8.4 with the latest jailbreak tool. Regardless of it being iwidgets or groovy lock screen widget the weather location is correct but the clock is 7 hours ahead. I tried going into ifile to correct but can't seem to find where in the js to correct. It just started doing this a few days ago. For all that is holy help me. I also have the correct location code.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I can't for the life of me figure this out. Been searching for a few days. I'm on iOS 8.4 with the latest jailbreak tool. Regardless of it being iwidgets or groovy lock screen widget the weather location is correct but the clock is 7 hours ahead. I tried going into ifile to correct but can't seem to find where in the js to correct. It just started doing this a few days ago. For all that is holy help me. I also have the correct location code.
Generally, clocks on iWidgets tend to read off the system time. Is your clock set correctly?

What happens if you change the time on your clock? Does the widget adjust? What happens then if you change it back?

Short of that you might try downloading and using iCleaner Pro. It can clean out caches and stuff. Usually that resolves a lot of problems I have.

Gnargoyle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Anderson CA
Oh I should have mentioned my status bar clock is correct and I have cleaner pro installed. Neat little app. I'll try changing me status time and see what happens. Friggin bananas man.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Oh I should have mentioned my status bar clock is correct and I have cleaner pro installed. Neat little app. I'll try changing me status time and see what happens. Friggin bananas man.
Yeah, it's probably just a disconnect somewhere.

Gnargoyle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Anderson CA
Alright changed my system clock and no change. Weirdest thing. I haven't read any issues with iwidget. Must be a seperate tweak I have that's conflicting. I guess I'll try deleting one by one until something sweet happens

Gnargoyle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
Anderson CA
Ok so I deleted every tweak I had. Ran cleaner pro. Reinstalled iwidgets and stripe. I still have 7 hour time difference from my actual time and status bar clock. Same with groovylock widgets. I'm gonna bash a pear

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.