Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
Since i updated to tiger, whenever i connect my power supply, with my battery in my ibook, it will never be full, i mean the lights on the cable is always yellow even though techincally, the battery is fully charged and the sign on my menu bar is always showing that it is (Calculating).Is there a solution for this or is there something wrong with my battery?

Rod Rod

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
DarkNetworks said:
Since i updated to tiger, whenever i connect my power supply, with my battery in my ibook, it will never be full, i mean the lights on the cable is always yellow even though techincally, the battery is fully charged and the sign on my menu bar is always showing that it is (Calculating).Is there a solution for this or is there something wrong with my battery?
Maybe the green LED just doesn't light up any longer, but otherwise your power supply is perfectly fine.

iDM

macrumors 6502a
Hey everyone I posted earlier about the fact my powercord on my Pb only lit up green. This happened even when the battery had just died and it went into sleep mode, after plugging it in it still lights green. Someone suggested resetting the PMU, I did with the dates changing to Jan 1st, 1904 or whatever, but the problem is still their it still is solid green, anyone have any other ideas??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.