Wii and ps3 kiosks are real, and video to prove it.

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Sep 6, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Hi everyone. I know i said i would not make anymore threads until the 9/14 conference, but i found this video on digg and i thought it was worthy enough to show my fellow macrumors! It show a mans hands sence he did not want to show he face so he would not get fired if his boss found this video (thats my guess). And he has a special catolage that shows everything from Zelda ads to the Real Kiosks for the wii and ps3!

The beginings a little funny!
    He's kickin that pipe, he's kickin that pipe:p

http://www.wii-uk.net/phpnews/news.php?action=fullnews&id=23

2. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Good post

I hope its true because this means the Wii ball is moving!

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

i posted a few days ago with a more close up pic of both, but it's good to see that they are indeed the real deal.

The star/director/creator (whatever you wanna call him) of the video did some pretty good Dead Rising videos (albeit on a tiny tv), but his singing is....well... awful so have the 'mute' button handy if you watch any of them. zero19 i think his name is on youtube.

4. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

YEah i watched a Dead rising video with the guy you were talking about and um.......a little strange!
    But i love this one so much, mainly because of his voice when he says
    "He's kickin' that pipe, oh he's kickin' that pipe"
    I know i said that already but its so funny! To me that is!

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

he talks a little funny, like he forgot punctuation or whatever so everything rolls really fast theres no need to stop why let it stop when going is so much fun.

I'm getting the Doctor Who feel with Twilight Princess. I didn't give a single crap about the new series with Eccleston, but in the days prior to the grand BBC1 premier I got so excited, so hyped for the show. I've still to watch an old Who episode. And now with Zelda. I thought "yey, new Zelda", but now it's more... wow I really cant think of anything. But the desire for this game has grown into something I've never felt for a game before.

6. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

i had to read that second paragraph like a few times to get what you were actually saying;)

7. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

awesome post. These kiosks are gonna rock. This guy is hilarious who is talking though.

8. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

the guy said frickin' sweet or flippin' sweet, whatever F -euphemism + sweet a lot...:rolleyes:

Those kiosks are stupid, they're always broken in every store i go to, and the controllers are always difficult to play. Hopefully playing the Wii that close doesn't hinder the controllability of the game like that guy from that 24 minute IGN video said it was..:rolleyes:

9. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

The wii one does not look that bad:rolleyes:
    The ps3 one is just...:eek:

10. 7on macrumors 601

7on

I thought Nintendo said there would be no kiosks?

11. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

That was another stupid rumor.