wii message board oddity

Discussion in 'Games' started by RoxStrongo, Dec 11, 2006.

1. RoxStrongo macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

ok so the fact that my wii tells me how much of my life i'm wasting with it each day is a bit embarrassing but quite cool. however i noticed something quite strange with it. on the first day i played zelda it listed it in the list by name. but now on the list of what i've been playing it just comes under 'others'. anything similar happened to anyone else or know why it might of happend?

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

Most likely you switched the Wii off without going back to the main channels menu.

3. RoxStrongo thread starter macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

i don't think so. i can't remember if i ever actually turn it off :p

4. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

yup, ya did.

5. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

That never seemed to have an effect for me. I quit from the main Zelda menu and it registers playtime just fine.

6. RoxStrongo thread starter macrumors regular

RoxStrongo

i always go back to the main wii menu before i turn it off though and i noticed it had done the same thing with wii play. registers the first time i played it and then puts it in the others category.

7. rob finch macrumors member

This happened to me as well. I had filled up the Today's Accomplishments log with various visits to Mii/Shop Channels before I started playing Wii Sports and all the time I spent on Sports was in Others. I think it has a limited number of entries available per day before it then lumps all new time under a generic header.

8. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

I agree with you, I think all my days have the same number of entries before everything gets lumped together under others.