Wii Messenger/Carrying Case??

Discussion in 'Games' started by MacTT, Dec 8, 2006.

1. MacTT macrumors member

Heyz everyone.

I want to buy a Wii Messenger Carrying Case but I can't find any! In Canada!

Has anyone bought one from the Toronto Area? Have you seen this one??

[​IMG]

Thanks. :)

2. NYmacAttack macrumors 6502

NYmacAttack

Have you checked the online sites of big retailers in your area? I know I have seen those in stock in the US.

3. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

Have you tried your local EBGames. I know that there is one in the Eaton Centre. I think that's how you spell it. I know I'm an American and the spelling gets lost in the wash. I would try big box stores in places accross town. Best Buy might have it. If not, you can always order one online and get it in a day or two.

4. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

5. MacTT thread starter macrumors member

Yea its sad :(

I've tried all the Bestbuys, Futureshops, and EB Games. Nada.

Strangeeee. What's up Canada?

6. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Are you goin' to use it for the Wii? Or just use it as a bag... just curious.

7. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

I saw that on the rack today at Circuit City ... almost bought it.

With Christmas coming up (and lots of commutes away from home!), I may go back and get it. It looks like a great case for carrying the Wii, four remotes, a couple of nunchaku, and some games.

8. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

I just kept checking the Circuit City site until they showed it at in stock in the local stores. They're pretty good about inventory. If you have those up there that's probably your best bet.

It's a nice bag. I haven't got to use mine yet, but it's certainly better quality than that "sling" bag that's the same price. It's deceptively small, but looks like it'll hold the system and 4 controllers w/ nun chucks no problem if you don't carry games in it.

eBay's not the best option unless you're desperate. If I didn't like mine so much, I'd have sold it since they're going for about double retail price on there.

9. MacTT thread starter macrumors member

Ahh! Circuit City!?!?! Amazing. Great News. So happy. What was the retail price?

Thanks guys/girls :)

EDIT: Eek. I just called all the Circuit City's (The Source) in the whole city. No one had it :S. What's up Toronto?!?!.

10. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

Retail price here in the states was $29.99 USD. I doubt it would be any more than a direct conversion to Canadian dollars.

None of the Circuit City locations in the area here had one either. I just bookmarked the thing and checked it every morning. Eventually one of the local stores got one in, I bought it online for in-store pickup. They must have only gotten 1, since immediately after I bought it the site showed no stock again.

About 6 of the 10 closest locations have them in stock now, so maybe shipments just went out.

I do see that The Source doesn't have as advanced an inventory tracking system as Circuit City here in the states, so that's unfortunate.

11. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

12. MacTT thread starter macrumors member

:( They don't have the case in Toys R' US Canada. This is strange...

13. dylangurl21 macrumors regular

have you considered using just a regular laptop bag? Thats how mine travels.

14. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Bummer. :(

I take it you want to buy your backpack locally, or does it cost quite a bit more to purchase it online?

<]=)

15. MacTT thread starter macrumors member

That's the thing. No online store has it either. At least the ones that ship to Canada. I don't think Toys R' Us ships to Canada. Only the Canadian site does, and they don't have it.

My only option would be ebay I guess.

16. Dunepilot macrumors 6502a

Dunepilot

They have these for sale in GAME stores in the UK. I spotted it when I was picking up my Wii. I'd quite like to get one, actually.