Wii Online/Multiplaer Q's (CoD)

Discussion in 'Games' started by illest813, Nov 19, 2006.

1. illest813 macrumors member

Hey guys, after camping out for 12 hours i finally got the wii with 4 controllers and 3 games- madden, CoD, and Zelda. I was hoping you could play madden adn CoD online but apparently you cant (from what ive been reading). I was wndering, is there a multiplayer CoD that me and some friends could play? I didnt see the option, this would really suck if there is no multiplayer online or even just between 1-3 friends.

2. Yvan256 macrumors 601

Yvan256

I don't know about Madden and CoD, but I wanted to buy Excite Truck, planning to play online with other people, but it's only for 1-2 players, no Wi-Fi. :mad:

I've also heard that no Wii games will be Wi-Fi compatible until 2007.

Will Nintendo release "patches" to make older games Wi-Fi compatible? I'd hope so but I'm not couting on it. I would've hoped that Wi-Fi would be supported from day one, seeing as it's already in place for the Nintendo DS. :confused:

Not to mention missing TurboGrafx-16 games in the virtual games library and the missing Opera browser... Did Nintendo encounter problems at the last second? :confused:

3. illest813 thread starter macrumors member

that sucks..i wish i had known that before i bought it, does this mean the games i bought now wont have wifi while the same games that come out post-2007 will? wtf

4. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

Online games are coming. Just give it time.

(Btw, I'm really surprised you didn't know. CoD says 1 player on the back)