Wii Slot Illumination?

Discussion in 'Games' started by BurtonCCC, Nov 22, 2006.

1. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Anybody else think it sucks that the slot only lights up in its blue glory for about half a second when you're turning it on and then the only other time is when WiiConnect24 is updating?

If anybody knows of a mod to get it to stay on all the time or someone who is trying to mod this, please let me and the other Wii owners who want this know. I know it's a trivial matter, but it still was disappointing on an otherwise PERFECT console.

Daniel.

2. sergeantmudd macrumors member

Well...

You could email your Wii and than not read the message for awhile; it slows pulses when you do that.

3. wako macrumors 65816

4. sergeantmudd macrumors member

email

Just go to your message board, address book, register, and click on the computer/cell phone icon. Add the email address, and than go to your computer's inbox and respond. It is kindof buggy though.

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

I found a setting for the light somewhere in the menu. Now it pulsates blue when I leave the Wii off, but it never goes on while the Wii is on...

6. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

What are you settings? I would like the pulsating... It did pulsate but then I checked my WiiConect24 settings and it stopped. :(

7. BurtonCCC thread starter macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

The pulsating is in the WiiConnect24 options. The options you found are for that. It pulsates when WiiConnect24 is connected when the Wii is off. I wish it would just stay on the whole time... :(

Daniel.