Wii Sports.. maybe deeper than most will think

Discussion in 'Games' started by Archmagination, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Archmagination macrumors regular

I just realized something after looking at a bunch of those Wii video's and features.

Wii Sports-Like most of you I thought those graphics looked ugly and old fashioned.. I thought it was more like a concept game. Then I realized something.. those characters are actually created by you from the the Mii Channel(Character creation screen) It was briefly mentioned in one of the videos that I watched(bowling I think) that your characters skill increases the more you bowl(and the better you, the user bowls the quicker he will learn). Also does the graphics remind you of Animal Crossing too?

Put that all together along with the fact that Wii Sports will be bundled with the game AND that your characters can be saved to you Wii Mote and taken to another Wii console and you get some interesting classic Nintendo gameplay reminiscent of their huge hit Animal Crossing. Its also something the Japanese will eat up if true.

PS: They briefly showed a 3d city with those player created characters running around in it...

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

This was mentioned at E3 back in May.