<?>Wii:Sports:One Wiimote</?>

Discussion in 'Games' started by redAPPLE, Dec 11, 2006.

1. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

here is another wiinoob question. before you guys flame me...

i don't have the time to drop by and try out the wii. i unfortunately don't have the time to read all the threads and posts re: wii (here or somewhere else) at the moment, anyway.

so to my question: can i play games (e.g. the included sports game) with 2 or 3 friends with only one controller?

thank you.

2. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

Well, I played with my brother and his Wii this weekend. If you want to play at the same time, you obviously need two or more controllers. But you can also play one after another if you want. Everyone can use his own Mii (your avatar on the Wii). This isn't as much fun though I would say as you can only play against computer opponents and cannot compare the results directly.

3. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

you can play bowling and golf .. you take turns and pass the wiimote round..

to play boxing, tennis and baseball in multiplayer mode, you need more than 1 wiimote

i wish i had ordered more wiimotes with my console as they are all friggin sold out, and not sure if there will be any in time for xmas!

4. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

You can play single player with one controller, and you can play multiplayer Bowling and Golf with one controller.

5. redAPPLE thread starter macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

6. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

I'm pretty sure that you can use one controller for multiple players in Bowling and Golf, but that's it.

Baseball, Tennis, and Boxing all require 2+ controllers for multiplayer.

7. aidanpendragon macrumors 6502a

If you play 1-player Baseball vs. computer, all your Miis are in the lineup; create your own character, then just pass the controller around when "you" come up to bat.

Finding that multiplayer tennis vs. the computer is more fun than against each other. Baseball could be the same, but only require 1 remote.