Wii through Hybrid EyeTV...how?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by speakerwizard, Jan 1, 2007.

1. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

hi guys, as the title suggests, im having trouble setting my wii up through the hybrid with eyetv (2), ive tried the composite cables but it doesnt seem to tune in with the analogue tuner, have i done something wrong? is anyone else having issues? thanks in advance

2. Madmic23 macrumors 6502a

Did you switch over to composite in EyeTV? I don't know about the new version, but in the old version of EyeTV it was under the control menu, and you could pick Tuner, composite, or S-Video. If you're just seeing a TV channel, that's what you need to switch.
    Hope that helps!

3. speakerwizard thread starter macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

thank you, did not realise that setting was even their. for all those lookking in to running a wii through an imac, for me it is working great, elgato state there may be a delay but this didnt effect my gameplay at all (even in reaction based games (tennis eg) it needed to be 'forced' to go widescreen as auto didnt work. the picture is ok though slightly soft / blurred, but only to be expected really, just gotts change to the newer wii strap now so i dont have 2000 pounds worth of damage lol.