Wiimote

Discussion in 'Games' started by paddy, Dec 25, 2006.

1. paddy macrumors 6502a

paddy

Hi just got my Wii today was having great fun with it, only problem is now - the stupid Wiimote wont work! It won't sync anymore the flashing lights just keep coming on. Tried all of the instructions on Nintendos website, all that replaced batteries - EVERYTHING!!!! Please anyone got any tips for a Wiimote that won't sync?

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Try restarting the system and doing all the stuff again...hold that button just a little longer. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Bless

3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

are the batteries still good? Mine is flashing because the batteries are low right now ...

4. paddy thread starter macrumors 6502a

paddy

Thanks lads for all the help. Got it in the end just a mighty load of fiddling with it! Merry Christmas!

5. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

Remember to wear your straps. I have a feeling the forums will get overloaded with people and their Wiimotes inside their TV.

6. Trowaman macrumors 6502a

Trowaman

Heh, I got 2 Wiimotes for Christmas today, now I need to apply to Nintendo for the strap replacemetn for those 2 and the one I got with my Wii at launch.

Amazingly I also got 2 nunchucks today as well, very surprizing.

Does anyone know when the Zapper attatchment is coming out and for what game it works with?

Merry Christmas y'all!

7. xparaparafreakx macrumors 65816

Never was offical announced, the zapper that is.

Try going on to some wii flash site to play dunk hunt.

8. Moria macrumors regular

Me, nor anyone else in my family (ranging from 6-75, who were playing it today) came anywhere close to letting go of the Wiimote. I really dont see how you could let it go.

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Not announced on stage/press, but showcased alongside the Nunchuck and Classic Controller at E3 (might have been another show though). Does that count?