Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bsmr

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Germany
in the next weeks i will buy me a new PB (don't know if 12" or 15")?! I'm waiting until Oct. 12....

But now my little question. I've hear much about protection your screen. With a lot of searching i found to possbile solutions to prevent the vertically sitting screen and i also don't want any keyboard marks imprinting the screen.

which one do you think is the best one to solve the spoken problems?

"wildeepz" or "screensavrz" or do i need both of them??

don't get i wrong, but i will pay a lot of money for my new pb - that's the point why i want to protect it as good as i can...

Cheers, Buddy

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
Best solution I found with an iBook is to keep the thin piece of material between the screen and keyboard whenever the lid is closed. Apple laptops come packaged like this, and you don't need to buy any special products.

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
I've had both, but I think the Screensavrz are much better for your money. It's the best microfiber out there, I wouldn't use anything else for cleaning the screen.

Wildeepz are a good product, but one of their reviews says they can turn yellowish with time. Not to mention I don't like anything on the sexy bezel. ;) They are really meant for TiBooks... all the new 'Books have some protection built-in.

bsmr

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Germany
dferrara said:
I've had both, but I think the Screensavrz are much better for your money. It's the best microfiber out there, I wouldn't use anything else for cleaning the screen.

Wildeepz are a good product, but one of their reviews says they can turn yellowish with time. Not to mention I don't like anything on the sexy bezel. ;) They are really meant for TiBooks... all the new 'Books have some protection built-in.

You think i don't need the Wildeepz?? Hm, i think i will take the Screensavrz from Radtech....

JesterJJZ

macrumors 68020
Jul 21, 2004
buddyspencer said:
You think i don't need the Wildeepz?? Hm, i think i will take the Screensavrz from Radtech....

I really want a Screensavrz for my 23in AL Cinema Display. I keep emailing them about it but it's been so long. I still have my styrofoam sleeve over my monitor when I'm not using it. I want something nicer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.