Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaulinMaryland

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2006
Maryland, USA
(Darn... I forgot to change "messages" to "message," and I can't edit the title.)

When I was checking out from the Store, I let my older daughter write a gift message for the iPods I bought for her and her sister. For each card, she chose some silly, nasty message about her sister. I laughed and decided to let her go for it.

Will Apple deliver these nasty messages as-ordered? If not, can I expect an email or phone call asking me to provide a cleaner message?

L

Lau

I think you'll have to tell us what the message so we can make an informed judgement...:D

PaulinMaryland

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 17, 2006
Maryland, USA
As far as I can tell, the online order info doesn't state the gift message; just the laser engraving letters. I'll have to wait till I get home to see the .PDF of our order. I'll post the gift message text here, changing the names...

jdl8422

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2006
Louisiana
I bought a 4G ipod from the apple store around christmas 05, I had it engraved on the back and the last word was B**ch. They actually engraved it. I went to buy the 5G ipod Video from the apple store around Feb-March and wanted the same thing engraved. They told me I couldn't use that language.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.