Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aheying7

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Do you think Apple will re-design iBooks, Podcasts, Find My Friends, and everything else to fit with the new iOS 7 look? If so, when? And what do you expect? I'm personally hoping for a better podcasts app and to get rid of the awful stitching, but I won't iBooks to say mostly the same as that skeuphorism is amazing in my opinion.

Anyways.... I think they should post the updates when iOS 7 launches to keep consistently.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Do you think Apple will re-design iBooks, Podcasts, Find My Friends, and everything else to fit with the new iOS 7 look? If so, when? And what do you expect? I'm personally hoping for a better podcasts app and to get rid of the awful stitching, but I won't iBooks to say mostly the same as that skeuphorism is amazing in my opinion.

Anyways.... I think they should post the updates when iOS 7 launches to keep consistently.

Why wouldn't they?

CallOfDuty

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2012
During WWDC 2013 Apple has strongly encouraged developers to update their apps to accomodate the new iOS 7 using the new design language and APIs. So yes, many Apps will be redesigned by developers to fully utilize the new design and API.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.